|Monday, July 11th, 2011|
Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 AFS
Saturday we went to SF. We parked at the Battery Boutelle and walked under the bridge to Fort Point. Lots of fun!
|Sunday, January 3rd, 2010|
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 G
1/200 sec F/7.1
Michael and Thomas at Cadillac Ranch
|Wednesday, July 8th, 2009|
1/420 sec F/5.1
Thomas patiently waiting for me to gear up.
|Saturday, February 21st, 2009|
|Friday, February 20th, 2009|
1/110 sec F/2.8
Mike and Tom
|Wednesday, February 18th, 2009|
|Saturday, January 24th, 2009|
Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5
25 sec F/22
Not the prettiest pinewood derby car we've ever made, but very effective.( +1Collapse )
|Wednesday, December 10th, 2008|
Thomas brought his homework home..
How to Cook a Turkey
1. Catch a chicken.
2. Pluck it.
3. Put the chicken in the oven.
4. Take it out after 10 minutes.
5. Cut it up.
That's all there is to it! Don't feel bad for being a sucker and slaving over a turkey for hours. You had no way of knowing until now.
Is that chicken still going to be alive after ten minutes? Am I horrible for even thinking about that?
|Sunday, November 23rd, 2008|
A family from today.
|Tuesday, November 18th, 2008|
|Friday, November 7th, 2008|
|Inside the Mind of a Genius
Michael had to write sentences using his spelling words. Here's what he came up with:
1. There were HUNDREDS of mad people because the business moved.
2. My little brother does not know what a NUMERAL is because no on ever taught him.
3. If you have lots of MONEY, then that means you are rich.
4. CHERRIES are very yummy in my opinion, but they could make you have diarrhea. (definitely a drawback)
5. People try to keep FLIES out of the houses because they bug people.
6. If an adult has two BABIES at the same time, then they will get twins. (hopefully he understands this applies to women only)
7. The more money you have the more fun your BIRTHDAYS will be.
8. Did you know, that if you almost made it to the finals then you made it to the SEMI-FINALS?
9. My mom says that I need to use more TOOTHPASTE.
10. You have four TASTE bud sections on your tongue.
Let the record show that Thomas now knows what a numeral is. And that Michael can spell diarrhea.
|Monday, November 3rd, 2008|
Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6G
1/500 sec F/13
State Fair of Texas
|Saturday, November 1st, 2008|
I think I'm addicted to racing again.
|Tuesday, October 28th, 2008|
|Saturday, October 25th, 2008|
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6
1/60 sec F/5.6
Tonight was Trunk or Treat at the church.
|Thursday, October 23rd, 2008|
Nikkor 28-70mm F/2.8 AFS
1/125 sec F/5
|Thursday, October 16th, 2008|
|Tuesday, October 14th, 2008|
This Spider is the size of a Tarantula. This photo is nearly actual size. It's called a Texas Garden Spider, a type of Orbweaver.
|Thursday, September 18th, 2008|
Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8 AFS
1/90 sec F/5
Thomas staged this shot. His homework was to email the teacher a picture of him reading in his favorite reading spot. He wanted a shot of him reading under this tree on his beach chair. And now I have a Photo-a-day :)
|Sunday, September 14th, 2008|
Nikkor 28-70 f/2.8 AFS
1/180 sec F/7.1